Hocking Hills Cabin: Swank Sinatra
Pets are sometimes allowed, so please ask, $100 pet fee applies
This week Special you can book 4 bedrooms for $375 per night for up to 8
guests, Sunday-Thursday night this week.
Nov.- May you can get 1/2 off a 4th night. Valid Sunday – Thursday nights.
Jan.-Feb.-4 bedroom cabins, 3-4 Weeknts., $799 total, 3 Weekend nts., $846, extra nights are $99, no taxes, no extra person charges, 1/2 off on 3rd nt. Jan. 17th
Swank Sinatra Sleeps 13
• Main level has Master with King,
• 2nd bedroom with queen
• 3rd bedroom, 1 bunk bed (full size on bottom, twin on top bunk)
• Upstairs; bedroom 4 has a queen,
• loft area has a queen futon
• Outside screened in deck has hanging platform full size bed (very cool)
• 2 baths are on main level, 1 bath upstairs
• Large beautiful pond in back for fishing, small boat there
• All authentic 60’s décor complete with furniture
• And appliances, this place is really fun!
• Large Game Room with 60’s bar, pool table
• 42″ TV above electric fireplace
• Upstairs loft with bar, 32″ TV
• Outdoor sleeping on hanging platform bed
• Large hot tub on side deck
• Dining table for 8 + kitchen table for 4-6
• Charcoal and a Gas Grill
• Fire ring
• Direct TV/DVD players.
Off season Weekday $269 Per Night for 4 guests,
$299 for 6 and $329 for 8-12 guests
Off Season Weekend $349 Per Night for up to 12 Guests
In Season Weekday $299 Per Night for 4 guests, and $15 per person over 4
In Season Weekend $399 Per Night for up to 8 guests and $15 per person over 8
Peak Season Weekday $299 per Night for 4 guests, and $15 per person over 8
Peak Season Weekend is $449 per Night for up to 8 guests and $15 per person
over 8 guests. Holiday rate is $599 per night for up to 12 guests.
Additional Guests $25 Per Person
In Season is March 1st thru May 31, & November 8th- Nov. 30th
Peak Season is from June 1st – Nov. 7th and Holidays
2 Night Minimum..Weekends include Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 3 night minimum
in Peak Season and Holidays, Off Season is from Dec. 1st-Feb. 28th(excluding Dec. 24th -Jan. 1)