The Perch (formerly called On a Lark)
Jan.-Feb.-3 bedroom cabins, 3-4 Weeknts,. $538 total, 3 Weekend nts., $634, extra nights are $85, No extra charges or taxes
The Perch cabin sleeps 2-8 and is pet friendly
3 Bedrooms+ Gameroom = 4 sleeping areas:
• Main Floor – Master bedroom with queen bed
• Bedroom #2 has queen bed
•Another Master bedroom with queen bed, 32’ tv, electric fireplace, and balcony.
• Gameroom with Pool table (no air hockey and no picture yet of pool table), 2 couches (one is a pullout to queen bed),chair,32” tv
• couch, Chair, wood burning stove with glass door, 36’ tv
* 2 full baths
• Uniquely designer decorated
• 8 person Hot Tub
• Large fire ring with seating
• Extra large deck wraps around 3 sides
• charcoal grill, dishwasher
• 15’ long outdoor table w/10 chairs
• Pool table(no picture yet) table and TV in lower level Gameroom
• 2 tv’s and DVD players, 32’-36’, local channels only due to heavy tree cover
• Wood burning stove, with glass door to view fire
• Walk to private lake with beach area for swimming and fishing. Lake has a diving board and picnic pavilion.
|RATES BASED ON 4 GUESTS, 3 night min. in Peak Season|
In Season is March 1st thru May 31 + Nov., Peak Season is June 1-Oct. 31st and Holidays, Off Season is Dec. 1st-Feb. 28th (excluding Dec. 24th-Jan. 1st).
2 night minimum (except in Peak Season and Holidays, 2-3 nt. min.)… Weekends include Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is a Weekday rate when you start your stay on Sunday.
If you book a Thursday and Friday only, Thursday is priced at the Weekend rate.
This property is roughly 9 miles to Rock House trail head in the Hocking Hills State Park and 15 to Old Mans Cave trailhead. The thing that will suck you into the On a Lark’s charm are the trees. As you come down the driveway you feel as though you are being nestled by the canopy of trees. With decks on all 3 sides you never feel very far from nature. In fact between the very large inviting deck, cool firering and 8 person hot tub, you will never want to go inside. However when you do go inside you will be treated to expertly decorated surroundings that make you feel cozy and comfortable. So whether you come for the cottage, the natural setting or the private lake, this place is the total package.